The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Asylum Suppository > Tal Tales - How to make a blog
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Talarohk
Quaffmaster

How to make a blog

Tal Tales
How to make a blog

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 05-25-2008 11:36 PM
Talarohk is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Talarohk Click here to Send Talarohk a Private Message Visit Talarohk's homepage! Find more posts by Talarohk Add Talarohk to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

I read that as "How to make a bong." I was disappointed.

Old Post 05-25-2008 11:42 PM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
brucoš

no no no.

step one: get drunk.

then blog.

Old Post 05-25-2008 11:54 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

This needs to be stickied.

(pap pap pap pap...)

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 05-25-2008 11:59 PM
Large Filipino is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

AAAHHHH!!!

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 05-26-2008 12:00 AM
Large Filipino is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SocialParasite
wallet.dat is where it at

Please don't do anything to help plum. He already shits up the main forum as it is. Do you really want his brand of shitposting in your sub-forum?

Old Post 05-26-2008 12:07 AM
SocialParasite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SocialParasite Click here to Send SocialParasite a Private Message Find more posts by SocialParasite Add SocialParasite to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

I'm so close to starting a blog now. What should it be about?

1. My moving back to Roskilde with the apprentice to get settled and old.

2. The framework of the conscious universe in relation to human perception.

3. My experiences with muslim kids playing Guitar Hero.

Old Post 05-26-2008 11:27 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dogcow
brucoš

i'm torn between two and three. maybe you can alternate?

Old Post 05-26-2008 12:21 PM
dogcow is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dogcow Click here to Send dogcow a Private Message Find more posts by dogcow Add dogcow to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

I guess three could be a case story for explaining two...

Old Post 05-26-2008 03:57 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
plum
Last Man

quote:
Originally posted by dogcow
no no no.

step one: get drunk.

then blog.

It's kind of a catch-22 thing.

I deleted what I was going to post, since it was a very "in the zone" thing- both my writing it and my desire to share it with the world.

Evidently what is required here is a form of drunk-proof blogging. If it could be made as simple as ordinary posting, then it would be much easier to scoop up the dirty, repulsive, embarrassing (albeit somewhat entertaining, to some) details of people's lives which they'd only be willing to share whilst intensely inebriated- things they would never, ever share while not under the influence.

This is bearing in mind the entertainment needs of my fellow asylumnites, for which my eternal humiliation during periods of sobriety is but a small price to pay.

Old Post 05-28-2008 11:02 PM
plum is offline Click Here to See the Profile for plum Click here to Send plum a Private Message Find more posts by plum Add plum to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
fubar
mud falcon

quote:
Originally posted by plum
It's kind of a small price to pay.

How old were you the first time you lost your virginity?

Old Post 06-16-2008 05:50 AM
fubar is offline Click Here to See the Profile for fubar Click here to Send fubar a Private Message Find more posts by fubar Add fubar to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

quote:
Originally posted by fubar
How old were you the first time you lost your virginity?

Your point being...I am honestly intrigued?

Old Post 06-16-2008 10:20 PM
skinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skinny Click here to Send skinny a Private Message Find more posts by skinny Add skinny to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

The rare times when I'm drunk in front of the computer, I make sure to go into chat instead of the forum. There are some early drunken posts of mine I'm glad nobody remember.

Old Post 06-17-2008 12:57 PM
skinny
Bone-yard

Shit! I thought you were always drunk...soz

Old Post 07-05-2008 11:28 AM
skinny is offline Click Here to See the Profile for skinny Click here to Send skinny a Private Message Find more posts by skinny Add skinny to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Kirsebær Buyigi
Yidaki Lite

I did that shit and I got dick. Suggestions how to fix it? It looks right inside the CP.

Old Post 12-17-2008 01:36 AM
Kirsebær Buyigi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Kirsebær Buyigi Click here to Send Kirsebær Buyigi a Private Message Find more posts by Kirsebær Buyigi Add Kirsebær Buyigi to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chuck U Farley
Deviant

Old Post 09-26-2009 05:38 PM
Chuck U Farley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chuck U Farley Click here to Send Chuck U Farley a Private Message Find more posts by Chuck U Farley Add Chuck U Farley to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Justlurkin
sullen/mute

Old Post 12-21-2011 05:44 PM
Justlurkin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Justlurkin Click here to Send Justlurkin a Private Message Find more posts by Justlurkin Add Justlurkin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
skinny
Bone-yard

Sorry, could you repeat that...you lost me at full lace wiqwiqs

Old Post 01-06-2012 05:57 PM