The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Políticás der Monde > The you tube political thread
Pages (25): « First ... « 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
billgerat
Hope-nosis

That actually is a pretty decent compilation album.

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 04-26-2012 10:02 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

quote:
Originally posted by Trenchant_Troll

This guy makes no sense whatsoever.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 04-28-2012 04:04 PM
Large Filipino is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Coincidence
Counterfeit

Well, it's TT.

Old Post 04-28-2012 06:20 PM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
billgerat
Hope-nosis

Old Post 05-08-2012 09:38 AM
billgerat is offline Click Here to See the Profile for billgerat Click here to Send billgerat a Private Message Find more posts by billgerat Add billgerat to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Rokkr
cwalified

If I wanted America to fail I'd:

make people hate each other for differing political opinions.

refuse to work with those in office whose opinions I disagreed with.

refuse to accept the varying abilities of individuals and make sure no one got a "free ride."

tell lies to the public and label them as fact.

let large businesses have a free rein to provide substandard or dangerous products at premium prices all in the name of a free market.

prey upon the fears of the public to push them into voting certain ways.

pretend homophobia, misogyny and racism weren't actual problems in this day and age.

allow religious majorities to force those of other religions or those with no religious beliefs to follow their religious precepts.

But most of all if I wanted America to fail, I'd destroy the spirit of cooperation and diversity that made the country great in the first place.

Last edited by Rokkr on 05-08-2012 at 04:11 PM

Old Post 05-08-2012 04:07 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Trenchant_Troll
ad hominid

And steal all the books.

Old Post 05-08-2012 05:00 PM
Trenchant_Troll is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Trenchant_Troll Click here to Send Trenchant_Troll a Private Message Find more posts by Trenchant_Troll Add Trenchant_Troll to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
retroguy_fawkes
General Smartassery

What would that do? Preteen girls are the only ones that read books anymore.

Old Post 05-08-2012 05:02 PM
retroguy_fawkes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for retroguy_fawkes Click here to Send retroguy_fawkes a Private Message Find more posts by retroguy_fawkes Add retroguy_fawkes to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

It's a joke,fawkes.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 05-08-2012 05:49 PM
Large Filipino is online now Click Here to See the Profile for Large Filipino Click here to Send Large Filipino a Private Message Visit Large Filipino's homepage! Find more posts by Large Filipino Add Large Filipino to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
retroguy_fawkes
General Smartassery

Ya don't say.

Old Post 05-08-2012 05:58 PM
retroguy_fawkes is offline Click Here to See the Profile for retroguy_fawkes Click here to Send retroguy_fawkes a Private Message Find more posts by retroguy_fawkes Add retroguy_fawkes to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

It's a love affair between TT and Rokkr.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 05-17-2012 06:25 AM
Coincidence
Counterfeit

It's ok to not know everything, retro.

Old Post 05-17-2012 09:00 AM
Coincidence is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Coincidence Click here to Send Coincidence a Private Message Visit Coincidence's homepage! Find more posts by Coincidence Add Coincidence to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

And curiosity gave the cat a big asshole.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 05-17-2012 02:02 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Okay. The Private sector IS doing fine. Because they have cut jobs to save money and generate greater profits.
Duh.
Right?
So WTF is this shit?
What does the sucess of any private sector have anything the fuck to do with unemployment and recession?
And what's with this looping of this snippet of words?
Are they trying to hypnotize people?
WTF man?
WTF?

Yes people. This is THE BEST Romney can do.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 06-22-2012 02:40 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I ponder this really happening and I question our future of this once great nation.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 07-04-2012 09:09 PM
billgerat
Hope-nosis

The GOP is lucky Cain wasn't chosen. Dukakus could have easily beaten him.

Old Post 07-04-2012 09:51 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 07-11-2012 04:01 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 07-27-2012 02:03 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

http://www.upworthy.com/a-tea-parti...-didnt-go-so-we

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 08-23-2012 12:32 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 08-26-2012 05:45 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 08-28-2012 11:26 PM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

http://mediamatters.org/video/2012/...feated-b/189764

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 09-07-2012 12:10 AM
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 09-21-2012 04:11 PM
SimpleSimon

Tack

Old Post 09-21-2012 04:16 PM
SimpleSimon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SimpleSimon Click here to Send SimpleSimon a Private Message Find more posts by SimpleSimon Add SimpleSimon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Large Filipino
Fuck me hard in my arse.

Just noticed that now. But it still belongs here until You Tube pulls it out because they usually pull everything with Jon Stewart.

I want a Chia Obama
For Christmas

Old Post 09-21-2012 04:30 PM
Rokkr
cwalified

I love this woman.

Old Post 09-21-2012 11:17 PM
Rokkr is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Rokkr Click here to Send Rokkr a Private Message Find more posts by Rokkr Add Rokkr to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote