The Asylum   Search Private Messages Options Blogs Images Chat Cam Portals Calendar FAQ's Join  
Asylum Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.2.8 Asylum Forums > Images Of Desanctity > Chris Farley Death Pics
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread [new thread]    [post reply]
Dingle
Gay for Mugtoe

Post Chris Farley Death Pics

im just wondering wtf that is in his mouth?...

Last edited by Dingle on 11-03-2003 at 04:48 PM

Report this post to a moderator | IP: Logged

Old Post 01-17-2001 06:28 AM
Dingle is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dingle Click here to Send Dingle a Private Message Find more posts by Dingle Add Dingle to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
brimstone
ittle' boy

that man wore his fat well, god bless his soul

foam?

------------------------
- brimstone

"We are the all knowing, all loving, monks of war"

Old Post 01-17-2001 07:48 AM
brimstone is offline Click Here to See the Profile for brimstone Click here to Send brimstone a Private Message Visit brimstone's homepage! Find more posts by brimstone Add brimstone to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Chantrea
defected

I was looking at this picture for awhile, and noticed something that says an awful lot about Chris.

He was holding a rosary in his hand as he died.

------------------------
I only want your happiness, knowing I can never be yours to share it.

Old Post 01-17-2001 08:10 AM
Chantrea is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Chantrea Click here to Send Chantrea a Private Message Find more posts by Chantrea Add Chantrea to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HELL
euphorbia's bad side

He overdosed didnít he?
That would be foam coming out of his mouth if he did.
Did he kill himself? Looks like he was praying like Chantrea said...is that a note on his leg?

Old Post 01-17-2001 01:07 PM
HELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HELL Click here to Send HELL a Private Message Find more posts by HELL Add HELL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Datura
The Macdatty

Unhappy

that's sad...

Old Post 01-17-2001 08:07 PM
Datura is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Datura Click here to Send Datura a Private Message Find more posts by Datura Add Datura to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-Anth3m-
Ocular Skullfuckery

My god...

I think what strikes me most about those photo's...

It's horribly sad, almost to the point of making me tear up - to remember him as such a vibrant, funny, bright man, and to ultimately end up on the floor, half naked, having soiled himself - and to have thousands of people gawk and laugh. This is NOT the way anybody should go out. I hope none of his loved ones come across these photos.

It really makes me sad. Ever wonder how he would have felt had he been able to see himself this way?

Fame. What a bitch.

------------------------
"The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. "
- Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

Old Post 01-17-2001 10:45 PM
-Anth3m- is offline Click Here to See the Profile for -Anth3m- Click here to Send -Anth3m- a Private Message Find more posts by -Anth3m- Add -Anth3m- to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HELL
euphorbia's bad side

does anyone know any details of his death?

Old Post 01-17-2001 11:03 PM
HELL is offline Click Here to See the Profile for HELL Click here to Send HELL a Private Message Find more posts by HELL Add HELL to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
-Anth3m-
Ocular Skullfuckery

Fast Times, Short Life of Chris Farley
by Joal Ryan
Dec 18, 1997, 1:25 PM PT

Chris Farley, the rotund life-force of a comic actor for four seasons on Saturday Night Live, has been found dead, reportedly of a heart attack, in his Chicago apartment today, according to the Associated Press and sources at the NBC late-night show. He was 33.

Chicago police report he was found by his brother, John, who called 911. There was no sign of foul play. According to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office, which plans an autopsy on Friday, the close-to-300 lb comic was lying clad in his pajama bottoms in the entrance way to the apartment on the 60th floor of the John Hancock Building.

Frequent costar David Spade said, "He was one of my best friends and I will miss him everyday." Spade was recently quoted in Steppin'Out magazine expressing worry about Farley, "I mean, the fact that he cut out drugs and alcohol is the biggest thing...but he's my friend and I'm just concerned...he needs to watch his weight, he drinks too much coffee, he smokes."

SNL costar Phil Hartman said, "I always have and I always will love Chris Farley, and I'll forever cherish the knowledge that I knew and worked with one of the great comedic talents of all time."

"We have lost a good friend and a wonderful talent. We are all deeply saddened by this news," said Brillstein-Grey Entertainment, Farley's Los Angeles management group, in a statement.

A statement from NBC and SNL said, "We find it hard to express how tragic it is to lose such a valued friend and colleague at such a young age. We will miss his special gifts, including a unique ability to make people laugh. More importantly, we will always remember his warm-hearted nature and deep commitment to his friends and the people with whom he worked. Our thoughts and prayers are with Chris' family."

Like his idol John Belushi, Farley died young. (Belushi was also 33 when he indulged in one drug binge too many in 1982.) Farley's career was inexorably linked, and compared, to that of Belushi's. They trained with the same improv teacher, they got their first crack at stardom on the same SNL stage, they displayed the same flair for big, big appetites--spiritually and figuratively.

Farley had been rumored to be in ill health--besieged by weight and reputed drug problems earlier this summer, but his camp denied the grave reports.

The performer parlayed his success on SNL into a film career (again, like Belushi). His big-screen comedies--modest, high-concept vehicles tailored to his boisterous personality and considerable heft--included: Black Sheep (1996), Tommy Boy (1995) and Beverly Hills Ninja, released earlier this year.

Nicolette Sheridan, who starred with Farley in Ninja, said, "I'm deeply saddened by the news. It's such a waste of a kind, sweet, talented man who brought a lot of joy to many people, but couldn't find that joy within himself. I know that everyone who knew him will miss him."

Born February 15, 1964, in Madison, Wisconsin, Farley was a case study of How to Become a Comedy Star (Circa, the Late 20th Century). He studied theater at Marquette University, joined the famed Second City improv troupe in Chicago and, in 1990, snagged himself bit-player status in the comedy world's equivalent of the big leagues, TV's Saturday Night Live.

Never shy to use his tummy to get laughs, Farley swiftly became a break-out star--often paired in skits with friends and contemporaries David Spade and Chris Rock. Although he never quite perfected the SNL art of creating a trademark character (ŗ la Emily Latella), Farley shined in a wide variety of roles, including a rather wicked portrayal of one of the Facts of Life scamps.

He made his film debut in 1992's Wayne's World--a blink-and-you-missed-him roll. His first serious screen time came in 1993's Coneheads--another SNL skit blown up for the big screen.

He teamed with Spade in both Tommy Boy and Black Sheep. In 1995, the two won an MTV Award for Best Onscreen Duo for Tommy Boy.

Throughout his career, Farley did not dismiss or shrug off the Belushi comparisons--he admitted to them.

Said the comic tellingly in 1994: "I wanted to be like him."

------------------------

Old Post 01-17-2001 11:05 PM
-Anth3m- is offline Click Here to See the Profile for -Anth3m- Click here to Send -Anth3m- a Private Message Find more posts by -Anth3m- Add -Anth3m- to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Dacarlo
Impure thinker

Unhappy

quote:
Originally posted by Dingle:

*SNIP*

D00d that shit is depressing.

------------------------
Remember, when
someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles in your face to frown BUT, it
only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the
motherfucker upside the head...

Old Post 01-18-2001 02:12 AM
Dacarlo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Dacarlo Click here to Send Dacarlo a Private Message Find more posts by Dacarlo Add Dacarlo to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
memdink
spasm of violence

i just pissed off half of orlando with those pictures.

oops.

angry emails.
angry calls.
i even got hung up on.

aren't all people as fucked up as we are? i'm just now getting that they aren't.

------------------------
marbles

Old Post 01-18-2001 06:33 AM
memdink is offline Click Here to See the Profile for memdink Click here to Send memdink a Private Message Find more posts by memdink Add memdink to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
voncrud
Most Hated Asylumite

quote:
Originally posted by -Anth3m-:

According to the Cook County Medical Examiner's office, which plans an autopsy on Friday, the close-to-300 lb comic was lying clad in his pajama bottoms in the entrance way to the apartment on the 60th floor of the John Hancock Building.

1) It kinda resembles Farley, but not really.

2) Those arent pajama bottoms.

3) Thats not the entrace to a building.

4) That is not the home of some high paid actor/comic either.

------------------------
Signed,
Amerikan Junkie

Old Post 01-19-2001 02:45 PM
voncrud is offline Click Here to See the Profile for voncrud Click here to Send voncrud a Private Message Visit voncrud's homepage! Find more posts by voncrud Add voncrud to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
HELL
euphorbia's bad side

quote:
Originally posted by amerikanjunkie:

[4) That is not the home of some high paid actor/comic either.

[/B]

He was a heavy partier. It gets expensive.
I'm sure he was getting high quality shit.

Old Post 01-19-2001 03:00 PM
-Anth3m-
Ocular Skullfuckery

quote:
Originally posted by amerikanjunkie:
1) It kinda resembles Farley, but not really.

2) Those arent pajama bottoms.

3) Thats not the entrace to a building.

4) That is not the home of some high paid actor/comic either.

1, Dead people don't resemble themselves from life,

2, They could be, but sicse when does the media ever get things straight,

3, It never said the entrance to an apartment BUILDING, they said to an apartment. (That looks like a door in the immediate background)

4, he was never really big time, you don't buy a house in Beverly hills until you make millions per picture. (Lot's of movie ppl live simple)

And besides, I cut and pasted a news story. Harp at the journalist, not me. I'm just the messenger.

------------------------

Old Post 01-19-2001 09:54 PM
lifesucks
Adorable Pussycat

Unhappy chris farley

thats what happens when you do drugs...let that be a lesson to the youth of america

Old Post 01-04-2004 08:59 PM
lifesucks is offline Click Here to See the Profile for lifesucks Click here to Send lifesucks a Private Message Find more posts by lifesucks Add lifesucks to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
RiZZ
awsomeness incarnit

i do drugs everyday

never once has marijuana killed me

show us yer tits

Old Post 01-04-2004 09:04 PM
RiZZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for RiZZ Click here to Send RiZZ a Private Message Visit RiZZ's homepage! Find more posts by RiZZ Add RiZZ to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SatansLeftHand
buttercup

heh. btw, that's his tongue. all swoll up, like.

Old Post 01-04-2004 09:27 PM
SatansLeftHand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SatansLeftHand Click here to Send SatansLeftHand a Private Message Find more posts by SatansLeftHand Add SatansLeftHand to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
taRANTula
Unemployed loser

Thats the first time I've seen theses pics....that poor fat bastard.

Old Post 01-04-2004 09:35 PM
taRANTula is offline Click Here to See the Profile for taRANTula Click here to Send taRANTula a Private Message Find more posts by taRANTula Add taRANTula to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Hawley
PlusKommander

Re: chris farley

quote:
Originally posted by lifesucks
thats what happens when you do drugs...let that be a lesson to the youth of america

no, thats what happens when youre fat and you get a heart attack

let that be a lesson to the youth of america

Old Post 01-04-2004 10:07 PM
Hawley is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Hawley Click here to Send Hawley a Private Message Find more posts by Hawley Add Hawley to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ponyslayer
pissing in the gene pool

Fat ppl + drugs is never a good combo

I'm just shocked how so many made a big deal out of this yet Layne Staley's passing was more or less just another small news clip.

Old Post 01-04-2004 11:26 PM
ponyslayer is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ponyslayer Click here to Send ponyslayer a Private Message Visit ponyslayer's homepage! Find more posts by ponyslayer Add ponyslayer to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
SatansLeftHand
buttercup

who the fuck is layne staley?

Old Post 01-05-2004 07:53 AM
SatansLeftHand is offline Click Here to See the Profile for SatansLeftHand Click here to Send SatansLeftHand a Private Message Find more posts by SatansLeftHand Add SatansLeftHand to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Paint CHiPs
Smartest Man in the World

p.s., "Chris Farley Death Pics" remains our number one site entry page save the regular /asylum, /merc, or whatever, pages.

Old Post 01-05-2004 08:01 AM
Paint CHiPs is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Paint CHiPs Click here to Send Paint CHiPs a Private Message Visit Paint CHiPs's homepage! Find more posts by Paint CHiPs Add Paint CHiPs to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DevilMoon
passive stalker?

Layne Staley lived longer than most people expected and died after he'd squandered his fame. Chris Farley was about at the height of his fame (Beverly Hills Ninja or not).

Old Post 01-05-2004 08:18 AM
DevilMoon is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DevilMoon Click here to Send DevilMoon a Private Message Find more posts by DevilMoon Add DevilMoon to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

I'll repeat: Who the fuck is Layne Staley?

Old Post 01-05-2004 02:34 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Weasel Spoor
"The Man"

The lead singer of Alice In Chains who shot more heroin than the rest of seattle combined.

Old Post 01-05-2004 02:53 PM
Weasel Spoor is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Weasel Spoor Click here to Send Weasel Spoor a Private Message Find more posts by Weasel Spoor Add Weasel Spoor to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Aydin
El Fugaz

Hmm. I seem to remember once having their CD.

Old Post 01-05-2004 03:01 PM
Aydin is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Aydin Click here to Send Aydin a Private Message Find more posts by Aydin Add Aydin to your buddy list [P] Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote